Thursday, July 30, 2009

What does alphabets and numbers on U.S. banknote indicate? model#, serial#...etc?

Would you please teach me- name of alphabets and numbers on U.S. banknote if you would be so kind to me?





The alphabets and numbers on one of my five dollar bill:


Descendant order


1. On front side, side with image of Lincoln:


a. G2.


b. FF0291223B


c. F6.


d. FF0291223B.


e. SERIES 2003 A.


f. FWG39.


2. On back side, side with image of Lincoln Memorial.


a. 22.





Reason of asking of the teaching:


1. I began to collect U.S. five dollar bill, bill which worths five dollar, not 5 one dollar bills.


2. I would like to electronically enter and record the five dollar bill's:


a. ID#, Model#, Serial#...etc.


b. Value.


The entering and recording's:


i. Purpose: to 1. identify each five dollar bill.


2. distinguish and classify valuable and non-valuable five dollar bill.


ii. Depository: .xml file.





3. I googled and sought the name, but have not found the name.





Thank you for your time, help, and teaching for me!

What does alphabets and numbers on U.S. banknote indicate? model#, serial#...etc?
This is the best site that I have been able to find:


http://www.bankersonline.com/articles/bh...
Reply:I think you'll find this site very interesting:





www.wheresgeorge.com

flower show

No comments:

Post a Comment