Thursday, July 30, 2009

Is pre-med already included in CLS?

Ok. So, I'm going to college this fall to major in





Clinical Laboratory Science...





my question is, I want to do the pre-med track but I think it is already included in CLS? Is it? Does anyone know? B/c if it is already included then I want to minor in Spanish...





http://www.slu.edu/x12847.xml








Please help me?

Is pre-med already included in CLS?
You are correct that many of the courses for the CLS program will apply to a pre-med major, but I think you may need a bit more math, chemistry, and physics for medical school. It's easy enough to compare the course requirements and take the extra classes you need. Make sure you take as much math as you can and as early as you can because, without it, you can't take the physics and chemistry courses you need and still be able to graduate on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment