Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Computer crashes and reboots during game play. Error message... How can I fix this?

Every time I play computer games my computer crashes after ~10 minutes of game play. I get the blue screen of death for a second and than it restarts. I’m guessing this is a software issue and I have no idea how to fix it. The computer I am using was built by me. I’m a hardware expert, but I have no clue when it comes to this sort of issues. How can I fix this issue? I’m going to reboot and reinstall Windows soon, but until then is there a fix? How can I prevent theses issues in the future?





Error Signature:





BCCode : 10000050 BCP1 : 827E1008 BCP2 : 00000000 BCP3 : 80506D04


BCP4 : 00000000 OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 2_0 Product : 256_1





C:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER8c...


C:\DOCUME~1\Adrian\LOCALS~1\Temp\WER8c...

Computer crashes and reboots during game play. Error message... How can I fix this?
if you have a nortons on it you need to update it





De-install or upgrade NAVAP.SYS will resolve your problem.








Also you should do a windows custom update, but read the results to decide what you allow the update to change. If you have downloaded the latest driver for something from the web then it is probably newer than what wimdows update proposes.
Reply:just give it a good bang with your fist and tell it whose boss


No comments:

Post a Comment